My Family

I wake up every morning thankful to have a wonderful family.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Family Pictures

I have 2 brothers and a sister. All of us are now married or are engaged to be married. Along with these marriages have come beautiful children. All together now there are 12 of us. It has been a good 9 years since our family had pictures together. Today we all met up at Chain O Lakes State Park. We have many memories there as kids growing up. So when it came time to pick where we wanted to do a group picture, it was a no brainier. A wonderful lady by the name of Vilma took our photos. She did a great job. I can't wait to see all the pictures she took and to share them with all of you. I am sharing a few of my own I took from this day. The weather couldn't have been more wonderful. The kids were great. And everyone laughed and had a great time.
Please visit http://www.xtremephotosbyvilma.blogspot.com/ to see all the wonderful work our photographer does.











No comments: