My Family

I wake up every morning thankful to have a wonderful family.

Monday, July 13, 2009

11 Years of Pure Joy!!

My little man turned 11 on July 10th this year. I have been preparing myself for this big day all month. I didn't know how much it would effect me until Friday while sitting at my desk at work. I looked down at the clock and it read 4:12 pm. Eleven years ago at that time I was on my way to the hospital to have my little boy. I gave birth to him at 7:56pm that night! He weight 7lb 5oz and was 20inches long. He was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen in my whole life.
I don't know why this year was the hardest, maybe it's because everyone I know right now is having babies for the first time. My baby is 11 now! The first time I held him in the hospital 11 years ago I knew this was what my life was meant for. I knew I would always be a good mom, but Austin as made me a great mother. He is the biggest joy in my life. He's growing up so fast. Faster then I want him to. He has grown into a very fine young man. I truly look forward to the next years to come. But he will always be my little baby. I am so proud of him!






No comments: