TAYLOR!!!! I love her! This was the best concert I have ever been to. First I was surprised with FREE tickets to the concert! That in it's self was amazing! and I say amazing but words just can't describe how I felt. WELL!!! My sister and I were waiting for the concert to start, we had about 2hrs to spare. So, we decided to have a cocktail until then. I not more then got the drink took a sip and I was told by Dave from 93.3 (who gave me the tickets) to get downstairs NOW!! Well of course I'm going to get my butt down there. And wouldn't you know it, Dave gave me BACKSTAGE PASSES TO SEE TAYLOR!! I kid you not! I couldn't contain myself.
Let me just say that my dreams came true! She was so nice! Very tall but very nice. I must say, the girl is still very humble!
Here I am going on and on about Taylor when Keith was there to. However, my pure excite is all for her. I have seen Keith a few other times. But I do have a story about him this evening! Keith came down into the audience and walked right in front of me. Yes, I know. Yes, he is just as sexy in person. I did jump over a wall and leap over some chairs to get this close to him!!
Once again GREAT SHOW!!
No comments:
Post a Comment