On Christmas Eve I spend time with my sister, brothers, mom, step-dad, niece and nephews. What a great time that was. It so fun to watch the kids open their gifts and get so excited and be so thankful. I think best memory of this night was watching all the adults play with the kids toys. Everyone laughed so hard when we realized all the kids were playing the the garage on Uncle Chad's golf cart and the adults were in the living room playing with the toys. Fun memories. I hope everyone had as much fun and love as I did tonight. Merry Christmas Eve everyone!
 |
| My nephew Ethan... what a joy he is |
 |
| My neice and nephew: Adyan and Ally I love them so much |
 |
| Of course the love of my life! |
 |
| The family having Christmas Dinner! |
No comments:
Post a Comment